• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Issue with my viper skid

I never thought yamaha would let #*$&@ like this happen. Poor r&d. Sounds broken right out of the box

You saved me a bunch of time and worry. Thank man!!!!!
You're welcome! Hope that's the fix. Just picked up a 2016 MTX 141 and am trying to figure out everything I need to get in order before riding it! Apparently leaky chain case can be an issue too.

You're welcome! Hope that's the fix. Just picked up a 2016 MTX 141 and am trying to figure out everything I need to get in order before riding it! Apparently leaky chain case can be an issue too.
17 skids have a plastic wheel that mounts in the center of the shaft to stop this.

Part 23 in the diagram.

image.jpg

well figured out where the noise is coming. the track is riding unevenly between the drivers and its wearing into the left drivers pretty bad. the rear track alignment is set per the manual and is spot on but the front is really un even I will post pics. Any fix for this??

Last edited:

Back