• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

It is time

68ozzy

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
nytro
Well after 8 years its time to say good bye to my baby. I have decided that the Viper LT X LE is going to be my new baby. I really enjoyed my Nytro but its time to move on to new technology and a better ride as Iam not getting any younger. Here is a pic of the new baby.
viper1.jpg

Looks Awesome ! Please give us some feed back on what you think over the Nytro!

Enjoy it.
I like my buddies for the different handling.
A local dealer could've set me up with a leftover '16 for $9500. I was real tempted to pull the trigger but with another Winter like we're having so far, hard to pass up easy OT $$ @ work, a lower back issue + Wife talking about adding a toy hauler for our vacations with the bikes it really came down to a priority. Both our Nytros are in great shape, paid for and 600ish last year, 290 this season, it'd likely just sit too.....
Ride on! :)

Congrats, Nice sled. Also would like to hear the difference after you get a few miles on it. I have been on the sidelines waiting for the bugs to get worked out. That sled will likely be my next one.
MS

I did the same thing a few years back, you will like the ride much better.

Thank you for the congrats.... I will def let you know what the ride is like.... that is if we ever get any snow.....

So I got 3 days and over 600 miles on the new Viper.....I have to say I really like this sled.....It handles nice and I my arms did not feel like I was in the push up position all day.....The new Fox shocks are well worth every penny.....The first 300 miles sucked but she is broke in right.....Just waiting on snow now

Glad your enjoying your new machine!!
Give some more feedback as you get more time on her.

Pete

Back