• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

J&T PRODUCTS STEALTH BIG WHEEL KIT $30.00 off retail price ++ SUMMER PRICE++

Only stealth kits will get the summer sale price. The 8 inch trihub kit is only $129.95 for all the good stuff. No oversize on this kit.

Todd was wondering when ordering the Stealth wheel kits for a 129 inch track, would I be able to get the Black spoked wheels with the "stealth kit" like the wheels pictured in the post above this one...I like those better than a solid wheel. I plan on ordering from you within the next week or two. Thank you for the info in advance.

Todd was wondering when ordering the Stealth wheel kits for a 129 inch track, would I be able to get the Black spoked wheels with the "stealth kit" like the wheels pictured in the post above this one...I like those better than a solid wheel. I plan on ordering from you within the next week or two. Thank you for the info in advance.
The 129 inch models used the spoked wheel with closed windows. Only the 137 and longer ones use the open spoked wheels.

Todd

The 129 inch models used the spoked wheel with closed windows. Only the 137 and longer ones use the open spoked wheels.

Todd

Ahhh that kind of sucks lol. I like the look of the open spoked wheels better.

I do also but you can only get what is available. Might have a new wheel made for us in the future??

I won't be taking delivery of my 18 RTX until the day after Xmas(12/26/17), should I wait until the late fall to order from you, cuz I really would like to get the open spoked wheels for my new sled...they look so much more up to date. The close window ones are kind of outdated(had them on my sleds 12 and 15 years ago). Will you be getting a new wheel by December do you think??

I won't be taking delivery of my 18 RTX until the day after Xmas(12/26/17), should I wait until the late fall to order from you, cuz I really would like to get the open spoked wheels for my new sled...they look so much more up to date. The close window ones are kind of outdated(had them on my sleds 12 and 15 years ago). Will you be getting a new wheel by December do you think??
It will be not this year for sure. Cost about $10,000 to make a new wheel and inventory.

Wanted to say I purchased the big wheel stealth kit for my ordered 18 Sidewinder RTX from J&T Products today. Talked with Todd after we both played phone tag a few times, and he was super nice and informative to deal with. Very happy I decided to go with his product, and give him the business. Anybody thinking of changing out the tri-hubs, give J&T Products some consideration. Thanks to everybody on here that chimed in on the quality of their stealth kit..and the improvement over the stock setup.

Great talking with you today Todd!! Thanks!

Stealth kit, Studding and potentially Hand-guards will probably be the only additions/modifications I will make. Oh and, We'll see what happens with the skis for the 18's as well??

Wanted to say I purchased the big wheel stealth kit for my ordered 18 Sidewinder RTX from J&T Products today. Talked with Todd after we both played phone tag a few times, and he was super nice and informative to deal with. Very happy I decided to go with his product, and give him the business. Anybody thinking of changing out the tri-hubs, give J&T Products some consideration. Thanks to everybody on here that chimed in on the quality of their stealth kit..and the improvement over the stock setup.

Great talking with you today Todd!! Thanks!

Stealth kit, Studding and potentially Hand-guards will probably be the only additions/modifications I will make. Oh and, We'll see what happens with the skis for the 18's as well??
Good call on the kit. I ran it on my turbo cat and Sidewinder. Don't waste any time on the crap ski's. At a minimum, pick up a set of take off cat procross ski's

Good call on the kit. I ran it on my turbo cat and Sidewinder. Don't waste any time on the crap ski's. At a minimum, pick up a set of take off cat procross ski's

A few guys on here said to wait and see if the 18's ski's are updated/changed before buying a different set...could be a possibility that Yamaha changes them for 2018 is what they were saying.

If they don't change them..was thinking a set of the Pilot's(had them on my Apex and they were very good), or your suggestion of buying a set of the Cat ski's from their sleds is another option I will entertain. Are the Cat ski's just bolt right on(I would think so)?? Also, are the Pilot's bolt on, or do you have to make modifications to fit the Pilot's on the Sidewinder?

Don't hold your breath on new ski's. I see some 2018's have already been delivered and have the same crap tuner 3's. If you go pilot, I would go 6.9's for added flotation. Only mods I believe are to grind a little off the rubber pad. The cat ski requires the cat rubber. I had no issues with the cat procross ski on my 2016 Turbo Cat, and when was I able to find a set of new, take off's for $100 complete (rubbers & carbides) on HCS, that sealed the deal. Otherwise, I would have gone pilot's.

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath on new ski's. I see some 2018's have already been delivered and have the same crap tuner 3's. If you go pilot, I would go 6.9's for added flotation. Only mods I believe are to grind a little off the rubber pad. The cat ski requires the cat rubber. I had no issues with the cat procross ski on my 2016 Turbo Cat, and when was I able to find a set of new, take off's for $100 complete (rubbers & carbides) on HCS, that sealed the deal. Otherwise, I would have gone pilot's.

Thanks for the Reply. I would think the ones that have been delivered for 18 so far are the ones that were used at the Demo rides/shows and they would certainly have the same ski's as the 17's in my opinion. I have a Cat dealer that I dealt with for years in my town(literally walking distance from my place) and still do business with, I can go get the Cat ski's from him if there are no changes to the Production 18's. And I agree with you...I'm not holding my breath, there probably won't be any changes to the 18's ski's...but just in case there is, I'll wait until they come out to indeed see if they are the same or updated?

Thanks again for the info...it's appreciated!!

WinterWolf yes, the pilots bolt right on, but use the stock Sidewinder rubber and cut it down where the ribs in the ski mount area are. Search ROCKERDAN's post on the 6.9" pilots and it is explained in detail. PM me if you have any questions when you are installing them.

WinterWolf yes, the pilots bolt right on, but use the stock Sidewinder rubber and cut it down where the ribs in the ski mount area are. Search ROCKERDAN's post on the 6.9" pilots and it is explained in detail. PM me if you have any questions when you are installing them.

If I decide to go with the pilots, I will take you up on that Fatchance. Thanks a lot!

Back