• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jetting for High boost

Turbo Tim

TY 4 Stroke Master
You guys running higher than 15 p.s.i of boost , are you still using basically the same jetting as you ran at 8-12 psi of boost?

yup..... fuel pressure maintains jetting
Go big......I've had mine off the rev limiter above 20lbs.........sounds like an indy car off the limiter.

CM

How are you guys running so much boost??? With the wastegate closed off, the most I see is 14-15???

Climbmax said:
Go big......I've had mine off the rev limiter above 20lbs.........sounds like an indy car off the limiter.

CM
Climbmax said:

CM

Do you mean you are hitting the limiter or you have disabled it? If so how do you disable it?

Freak said:
Climbmax said:

CM
Climbmax said:

CM

Do you mean you are hitting the limiter or you have disabled it? If so how do you disable it?

Might not be a good idea..... The valves will float at some point.

Stage II Bender Stock Jetting at all boost levels.... use the pito to tune for weather conditions... 200 below zero... 500 20's 700 40's

Stage III... Slighly richer all jets.... STILL SAME JETS REGARDLESS OF BOOST...

I run stock jetting with a 400 in the pito 7lbs low boost or 11lbs high boost in all trail riding conditions. Pump gas. Bender Stage 2

I'm searching for a discontinued Weisco piston for 1995-1997 Vmax 800. stamped 2360ps on top and stamped 2359 underneath. It is a stock bore replacement. Hoping someone may have it sitting on a shelf or drawer. I installed them in my sled 5 years ago and need a replacement without having to buy 4 new yamaha pistons. Call me at 269.369.8629 or email onrof@hotmail.com

Back