• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just finished 6 day 1,619 mile Ontario ride...

I will look it up and post what I find. I don't remember and been a bit busy this week.

Can you let me know the details on lodging(where you stayed,what days you stayed where, cost etc.) when you get a chance? A buddy and I are considering it for next year. PM is fine if that's better.

Thanks.

Fabio - thanks fellow Woodbridger, thats good run. Were dropping in Timmins> Chapleau> Wawa > Hornepayne > Hearst> Timmins in 3-4 days. Hopefully the snow hangs in.
Epicsw - thanks.

Last edited:
Can you let me know the details on lodging(where you stayed,what days you stayed where, cost etc.) when you get a chance? A buddy and I are considering it for next year. PM is fine if that's better.

Thanks.
Yes, I will. Had a busy week. Busy this week too. Heading back to Ontario for another 1,500 miles next Sunday. Will have plenty to post for info for all to use after that. I PROMISE!!!

We started in Espanola, stayed there the first night at Pinewood motor in, trail is right in the back of the parking lot, just under $80 a night per room, second night stayed at halfway haven, count on around $200 per night give or take depending on fuel and how many beers you have ;)... Shawn is a great guy, can't wait to see him again... third day we headed to Magpie- in Duville, which again is a motel with basically the same rates, fourth day we headed to Companion Inn-in Hearst again a motel at trail side, fifth night stayed at Westway motel in Cochrane next morning we head to Auld Reekeis in Gowganda which is a lodge $160 for the night but I had a few glasses of wine, was a great place to stay, from gowganda we headed back to were we started in espanola and slept at pinewood motor in again... yamahaex50 hope this helps, if you have any questions just ask away...

Last edited:
We started in Espanola, stayed there the first night at Pinewood motor in, trail is right in the back of the parking lot, just under $80 a night per room, second night stayed at halfway haven, count on around $200 per night give or take depending on fuel and how many beers you have ;)... Shawn is a great guy, can't wait to see him again... third day we headed to Magpie- in Duville, which again is a motel with basically the same rates, fourth day we headed to Companion Inn-in Hearst again a motel at trail side, fifth night stayed at Westway motel in Cochrane next morning we head to Auld Reekeis in Gowganda which is a lodge $160 for the night but I have a few glasses of wine, was a great place to stay, from gowganda we headed back to were we started in espanola and slept at pinewood motor in again... yamahaex50 hope this helps, if you have any questions just ask away...
Fanastic! Thank you.

No problem, there are other places to stay, I can let you know them if you want, those are just the ones we stay at from previous experiences...

We started in Espanola, stayed there the first night at Pinewood motor in, trail is right in the back of the parking lot, just under $80 a night per room, second night stayed at halfway haven, count on around $200 per night give or take depending on fuel and how many beers you have ;)... Shawn is a great guy, can't wait to see him again... third day we headed to Magpie- in Duville, which again is a motel with basically the same rates, fourth day we headed to Companion Inn-in Hearst again a motel at trail side, fifth night stayed at Westway motel in Cochrane next morning we head to Auld Reekeis in Gowganda which is a lodge $160 for the night but I have a few glasses of wine, was a great place to stay, from gowganda we headed back to were we started in espanola and slept at pinewood motor in again... yamahaex50 hope this helps, if you have any questions just ask away...
I'm jealous

Don't be, the conditions were pristine and the group of guys I was with made it that much better, first time meeting the 5 of them and it was a trip I'll never forget, sorry had to add that in lol... got a txt today by one of the guys on that trip who wants to head back up march 1st... can't wait to hit northern Ontario again..

Ok yamahaex50 I'll let you know, since your trip won't be this year give me some time to put all the details together where you can stay, I'll get back to you in the coming weeks...

Fabio - Have you rode through Chapleau?

Ok yamahaex50 I'll let you know, since your trip won't be this year give me some time to put all the details together where you can stay, I'll get back to you in the coming weeks...

Back