• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just found my new helmet

I am also strongly considering the CKX titan helmet, so please those who have this one chime in with impressions once you have actually used it. Thanks!

I finally got to try out my new helmet, worked great, no air leaks of fogging. The heated shield wires burned up while starting, no idea why.

So far I have 700 miles with this helmet and both me and my fiance love them. Way better then the Modular 2 that we had. I would still get the heated windshield for really cold days. Even with the Visor on it does not seem to hook the wind like a moto-x helmet. Very little to no air leaks on ours.

So far I have 700 miles with this helmet and both me and my fiance love them. Way better then the Modular 2 that we had. I would still get the heated windshield for really cold days. Even with the Visor on it does not seem to hook the wind like a moto-x helmet. Very little to no air leaks on ours.

What do you have now?

The New Castle Helmets.
D'oh....thanks.

Anybody you know wear glasses with them? This season I started wearing glasses more than contacts but find that the Mod 2 isn't (for me) living up to the reputation of leaving your glasses fog free.

Looking for a helmet where I can wear glasses but they won't fog.

D'oh....thanks.

Anybody you know wear glasses with them? This season I started wearing glasses more than contacts but find that the Mod 2 isn't (for me) living up to the reputation of leaving your glasses fog free.

Sorry, dont wear glasses but maybe I should.. getting old and cant see #*$&@ anymore..LOL

Thanks for the input. Have you wore goggles with it yet or just the visor? If you have worn goggles, what brand?

Have done 2 different day trips with the new Titan. just love the wide peripheral view. 1st time it was right at freezing with wet snow, so had a lot of snow sticking to goggles. Also had alot of fogging. Next time out -12c and I took the chin curtain off for better breath evac. My chin was cold but still wore balaclava. Had no fogging issues. There are enough different accesories to play with but depending on temperatures and conditions, I think you will always be changing it. Thursday leaving for 3 day trip in northern Ontario. we will see whether it is keeper or just a papwrweight.

D'oh....thanks.

My buddy that had glasses used a No Fog. He never had fogging issues on his glasses.

My buddy that had glasses used a No Fog. He never had fogging issues on his glasses.

I think I have some laying around. I'll give it a try....thanks steiner.

Just to clarify No Fog face mask not No Fog spray. :D
no fog.jpg

Back