• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kimpex Rush Skis?

twyztid

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX SE - TD Power Trail, CAI, 3" Super Quiet
2012 RS Vector
2006 Apex GT

I guess not...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like the weight! I hope your not mad im posting without feedback on them. I have never heard of them so i appreciate the post. That is the lightest ski i have seen yet. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the short keel. I am looking at possibly trying these as a replacement of my Pilot 5.7 skis. The Pilots are OK but I get a but of push in the corners... even with 7.5" Shaper bars and rest setup properly.

My fiancé's 2012 Vector has stock 8HV skis and seems to bit harder in the corners with minimal, if any darting. I may try those as a 2nd option but on my non-EPS 06GT, they may steer harder than on her Vector with EPS.

I thought so. Pretty cheap too. I read somewhere that they use the same carbides as Polaris Pro-Steer skis. The 4" that comes in the kit wouldn't cut it for me.

I wonder how the steering effort it with them compared to my Pilot 5.7 skis. They look like th3y have a somewhat short keel.

Give it a try. Btw, as for carbides, you can use carbides designed for Skidoo precision skis... Seems to be the norm for all Kimpex skis.

The carbides for the Rush skis seem to be a different shape than other Kimpex skis.

I can't comment on these either. This is the first I have heard of them. So thanks for posting them up. I can say the construction looks very close the the original Arrow ski's , except for not having the dual keel. The Arrows have been very durable !

It seems that most of the dual keel skis have a problem with "push" in corners (Kimpex Arrows, Tuner skis, and Pilots).

I may try a set of these. I would be hoping for the lighter steering effort of the Pilot skis with less push.

On my Vector the original Arrow ski's with 6" shaper bars have no push in the corners and are one of the best trail ski's I have tried. They fall behind in deep snow , not wide enough.
They might look like the tuners but they are constructed different !

Thanks but I am not asking how Arrow skis perform.

It seems that most of the dual keel skis have a problem with "push" in corners (Kimpex Arrows, Tuner skis, and Pilots).

I may try a set of these. I would be hoping for the lighter steering effort of the Pilot skis with less push.

Sorry, I guess you stated a problem with them . Good luck with your ski's

The carbides for the Rush skis seem to be a different shape than other Kimpex skis.

According to Royal Distributing's catalog, it does use the same carbide as Skidoo precision skis.

Attachments

• download1b346419_Pictures_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_2017-03-27-18-03-33-983.png
    download1b346419_Pictures_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_2017-03-27-18-03-33-983.png
    588.2 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

Back