• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kingers BOOSTED garage....

Look at you! I knew you would join us in the boosted club sooner or later. Now, we just got to meet up at one of these here ty rides so you can really show her off!

1CrazySledder said:
Look at you! I knew you would join us in the boosted club sooner or later. Now, we just got to meet up at one of these here ty rides so you can really show her off!

who me? ya...its a a bit of a project right now for a relatively new sled but I'll pull it together ...as long as nothing is hurt Doh! :o|

New updates for the summer mods. This last winter was the mechanical test if it perfomed well I would keep the sled and it did performing perfectly I have no issue going on a 1000 mile trip with it now.

For the summer it will be recieving some tweaks first function them form with some huge :bling

First up function, I need more gas capacity period...The sled is on fumes at 80-90 miles and its taking away from my enjoyment of just riding and enjoying the scenery so....

I found a solution....

more to come......

Attachments

• Tank placement.jpg
    Tank placement.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 312
Read the thread... dammit kinger you are addicted, how come this happen to you.... didn't we warn you all along, for years that boost is addictive. Of course you will keep it for next year, there is nothing that will keep you happy anymore except for more boost LOL.

Nice to see your new sled come to life kinger style :)

The new tank solution I look forward to see more of.

My summer project???? See if I can come up with something that will finally blew up my RX-1 engine..... just kidding and knock on wood. I won't do much, streching it to 144" I have a Crossover 1.5" laying around, need a 144 ext to my ZX-2, did I say I love my ZX2?

I know it, the sled has almost every mod you can ask so now I have to get creative LOL

Just wait till the bling shows up, I cant wait!!! This will be far and away the most custom thing I have ever built and I have a few toys :)

Remember my look of "classic, clean without over the top"....that is all out the window on this cosmetic makeover!

Waiting for the wife to bail for a weekend and then the seat mod will begin!

SJ - my hotmail email got corrupted and closed... it was sending out spam by itself so I opened up a new one: piergenius@hotmail.com

Well I got sidetracked and bought a new house, now I'm in the process of converting the new garage into my shop. We move in this weekend and hopefully get settled, get the fence up for the dogs, and some landscaping then I can get back on the sled!

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 281
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 298
  • fridge freezer.jpg
    fridge freezer.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 293
  • master bath and jacuzzi.jpg
    master bath and jacuzzi.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 315
  • dishwasher.jpg
    dishwasher.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 316
Great house kinger, looking good. Pretty new house with a modern look to it both inside and outside.

Jan-O
rxrider

Thanks it should work out well for us. Its energy star certifed and is cheaper to heat and cool then our old house which is 3 times smaller! It also has radiant heat in all levels and the garage, should make crawling around the shop much more enjoyable now!

Sweet pad! We've been in our new place for over 2 years and it's still getting in the way of sled work.. I spent the day today building a retaining wall instead of working on the Nytro :o|

Good luck with the shop...post some pics!! ;)!

Alright back on the sled a little bit...

The gas tank mod will work fine but I have decided to get the rest off the sled mostly completed before I start that. If you didn't read my lounge thread I had a new baby girl and I thought I better get the sled rideable in case I get tied up and it snows!

So as some of you know I puchased some big time bling :bling this year which I never do, I'm always a big time function over form dude but Ulmer and I got my sled dialed in last year and it runs fantastic so I decided with no motor mods or work needed and snowpromods plastics came up for sale I knew I had to have them!

I was in love with his sled from the day he showed a teaser and I always was a sucker for the predator style lights and turbo hood. The white marbel is juse over the top and I never owned anything over the top like this, I cannot wait for the for the looks this sled will generate when you hear it then see it!

So with that came some changes I had a BPE gauge pod on my apex and because the turbo hood ditches all that I needed to relocate both the speedo/tach to the bars but also all three of my gauges for the the Supercharger system as I have come to depend on them.

For this I decided to make a water jet cut out of a gauge pod and thanks to TT I got a Yamaha logo in CAD and scaled it down. My plan is to have it painted white marble like the rest of the sled and the black top from the lake effect risor will stick through and look cool I think.

Also I thought my tunnel was really ugly the rivets and paint worn off all over just looked bad so I designed another beauty plate in CAD and cut it out on the water jet. Again I used the Yam logo and plan to paint it white marble and where the logo is exposed I will repaint the tunnel itself black so it shows through nice and clean (picture shows white sticker which will be removed)

These beauty plates took forever to design and measure up but they fit perfect now and I think will really clean up the side of the tunnel with very few BLACK rivets used to hold it down. I'm going to paint the bottom of the running board where you stand with spray on truck bed liner in solid black. This will make my worn out looking tunnel NEW again!

I also was chasing down a erratic idle and I decided to replace and inspect all vacumn lines and low and behold I found this vacumn line with a hole in right one my fuel pressure regulator! No wonder it was going full lean then full rich at idle every 3 out 4 starts!!!! Hopefully that fixed the small idle problem and if so the sled runs like stock otherwise except with a 100 more hp :Rockon: :yam: :4STroke:

I also got a few other little pieces to get the white marble treatment to really finish out the sled. :bling

More to come!!!

Attachments

• vacumn hose leak.jpg
    vacumn hose leak.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 492
  • Gauge pod side.jpg
    Gauge pod side.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 297
  • Gauge pod view from seat.jpg
    Gauge pod view from seat.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 323
  • Side plate to clean up tunnel looks.jpg