• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's see your Phazers

Right on. Makes sense. Thanks

Phazer sm.jpg

My 09' RTX during the last ride of last season the 2nd week in March 2016. G.B.

Wow nice graphics! Mine has gotten duty for my girls. Oldest has been riding it 3 years full time now. Races XC quads and has never complained at all on the longest rides I have taken her on. A true HardCore Snowmobiler. Even all the boyfriends cant compete with a offer to go riding! I ask they go home! Ready to move on but she wont! She hates my Viper. But now will have to split riding the Phazer with my youngest who I am not quite sure has the interest in riding. So it may work out OK. So my little Phazer made it through 5 years with me and 3 with oldest. A few more years with youngest and then the real Mods will begin! I have plans including finally putting the Ported head I have on it,Thinking a Push Turbo and a total redesign of the front end possibly grafting the Cat on it to give better geometry and handling. Rear updated Axis susp is every bit as good as the newest sleds. Motor has never been opened. Best toy I have ever bought and most fun for my $ ever!
Jimmy Blaze painted plastic,MountainTech Boards. Its not fancy and polished but to me it still looks cool as heck. Sure attracts attention. Not best pic but its ready to go and waiting for snow!
View attachment 122251

Cannondale your Phazer still looks sweet! Does Push make a kit for the Phazer? I am not aware that they do. I keep hoping I can find either a used or half-off MCX 115 HP Phazer turbo kit. I think from a reliability concern and pump gas this is a sweet option. G.B.

Cannondale your Phazer still looks sweet! Does Push make a kit for the Phazer? I am not aware that they do. I keep hoping I can find either a used or half-off MCX 115 HP Phazer turbo kit. I think from a reliability concern and pump gas this is a sweet option. G.B.
Thanks GB! I try to add something every year still. Push doesnt make one but I believe I could have them set me up with the majority of components needed. Otherwise yes the MCX. I would do the head swap,cams and shim/pistons right away. Probably rods too. If motor is out going to do it right.

Mine this winter, 2,25' 162' power claw. 142.5 bhp turbo. Runs perfect. Xenon this year and new runners.
45016681cd7cfcb5e155997db8db2bff.jpg

0572841a48117bc9dee96c3a8b69e9f8.jpg

Very nice clean looking sled. [emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back