• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Little help finding a 144 rear suspension to replace my wifes 129 on her phazer

larryh

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 nytro/ 07 phazer/ 10 nytro mtx
My wife has 07 phazer with 129 track and looking to extend to a 144 track and don't want to put that much of an extension on. I am looking for a complete rear suspension off a mtx or xtx and being a flat lander every snowmobile shop I call has nothing that long, anyone know of a salvage shop or something that might have one?

I have a bunch of xtx 144 nytro rails. Been contemplating looking into building a phazer xtx. Going to try and swap all the stock phazer arms to the 144 rails. I believe the front phazer arm will fit right up. Haven't looked too deeply into the rear arm and coupling blocks yet.

I could also sell you a complete xtx skid if you want to just put the whole skid in.

I have a bunch of xtx 144 nytro rails. Been contemplating looking into building a phazer xtx. Going to try and swap all the stock phazer arms to the 144 rails. I believe the front phazer arm will fit right up. Haven't looked too deeply into the rear arm and coupling blocks yet.

I could also sell you a complete xtx skid if you want to just put the whole skid in.
How much for a set of rails? I think I could take everything off her suspension and just switch it over, but I will check tomorrow at yami shop

Rails I have are nytro xtx....not Phazer. Just making sure you caught that. Will send a pm with some pricing.

My wife has 07 phazer with 129 track and looking to extend to a 144 track and don't want to put that much of an extension on. I am looking for a complete rear suspension off a mtx or xtx and being a flat lander every snowmobile shop I call has nothing that long, anyone know of a salvage shop or something that might have one?
What is your concern with using extensions? I used Tracks USA extensions to extend my 121" RTX up to 144" with a 6 degree tip up. The sled runs and handles awesome. I dont baby the sled and ride it pretty hard. I would bet a rail with extensions is stronger than a 144" rail. The way the extension interlocks with the rail and then uses 6 bolts per extension is pretty stout. G.B.

Rails I have are nytro xtx....not Phazer. Just making sure you caught that. Will send a pm with some pricing.

This Phazer had Nytro Skid and Nytro cut down track so it can be done. No I didn't put it in .

20140321_191037.jpg

i know this is an old thread, just wondering if you were ever able to find out if all the phazer parts bolt up?

Back