• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking for help setting up gofundme for snowbeast

There are aftermarket a arms available in black for viper. Any new parts I can contribute you can have at cost and I will pay the shipping to get them to you.
Do you have anything to help with the foot wells . Like used air frame set he can install ? I have two extra sets of Vector shocks would they work for anything?

Thank you so much you guys all rock,i am not looking for a free handout,but the thought of helping out another rider is a good thing for sure,i did not hurt the ski,for you nice guys willing to offer me your ski,did hit the shock,and I have a very nice fella who is willing to do all labor and oil for his cost,all I need to do is buy the shock parts,all I need now is a list of part numbers from Yamaha so dealers can get what fits just for the SW and what fits viper and SW,like cannadale27 said,he bets the a-arms will fit,maybe other parts will too. Like steve said I can set up a paypal account for anyone who would like to help out,i sure could use any kind of help for sure,but I will help anyone out my self if I ever can to,i just want to wait a while to hear back from my dealer one way or an other,yamaha still may help out,who knows,sounds like my homeowners wont,its the concord group,they have been in contact with me yesterday and today,asking all sorts of personal questions,kinda makes me a tad uneasy really,and than she saids more than likely they wont cover it,and I think I know why,i could of had it covered with there snowmobile insurance,and like I told her,i was ready to buy there insurance last Friday,sense I had already contacted my rep,who called her to see if my homeowners would help,so imagine now when I try to finally get sled coverage from concord,it will be slightely higher than my rep had quoted me,what do you guys think.

Do you have anything to help with the foot wells . Like used air frame set he can install ? I have two extra sets of Vector shocks would they work for anything?
I don't know if the shocks would fit,what is the air frame? my right footwell was damaged a lot,but I just need the list from Yamaha or even cat,sense its there sled really,and most parts from my old procross I bet would of fit I bet. Thanks brother.

I parts list would be a good idea so we can see what is needed and who's contributing what.
Travis thanks so much for the offer,are any of these parts new take offs,i have used your stuff in the past with great results,again thanks pete

I have unused Tuner IIIs but red loops.
Thanks brother,i am all set with the ski,it did not get hit,just everything above it and in close including side panel,belleypan,muffler and bulkhead,and tunnel.

Maybe the easiest thing is to have him set up a paypal account and we can all send money using the "friends and family" option and then there are no fees. For folks who don't have PayPal then maybe just a check to a po box?
If Yamaha does not come thru,i will try and set up this,thanks for the idea,you folks all rock. pete

i looked it up yesterday, i saw a lot of pages of bad reviews from people that couldn't access the donated funds. i let beast know this and suggested an address is better, no rules or fees that way either, he feels like we all do for accepting help, but guys just want to help him out a little and cheer up the holidays there. then afterwards i thought all he would need is a p.o. box to retain privacy but didn't tell him that. if anyone knows him, talk to him, or get him one.
Thank you done dooin,what ever you folks want I will try and do,sense you fine folks are giving so much at a time of year,when so many more people other than me need so much more than I do,there are a lot of folks that don't even have a desent meal,and you folks are willing to help me fix a sled,wow just amazes me how sledders and 4- wheeling and motorcycling folks that I have been so lucky to have met over the years in all those sports I mentioned are so willing to help out folks they don't even know,just awesome thanks to all of you people,my heart is touched GOD is Great,as he is working thru so many.

I have 2014 viper tuner skis that are new. Do you need those? If you do, give me your address and I'll send them out on Thursday. If I can think of any other parts I'll let you know.
Thank you brother,i am all set with my skis. You rock as does everyone on here. pete

Yup, if someone sets up a Gofundme I'll throw a few $ at this as well.

Wish you were closer snobeast, I'd be happy to offer some free labour.
Thank you brother,i wish all of you folks were closer,you all can stay at my 4 bedroom house up north,i heard they have some of our trails all groomed up,we would have to sleep in shifts though,to many to stay all at once lol...pete

Please get this happening . Soon it does I''l be sending him a 100.00 to help him out. Don't know him from Adam but I like help out somewhat
Thank you so much for the great offer,hold on to your money for now,maybe Yamaha will come thru,if not I will see what it will cost me first,and if I cant,make it happen than if you fine folks want to help a little it would be ok,i just don't want to feel like I am a slug,and want everyone to pay my way,cause I have never had anyone like this before who was willing to help out an old dude like myself,this just blows my mind,but if I do need some help I will let you all know. Thanks so much blueaway... pete

This is what community is all about. I'm honored to be part of the TY community with so many people who are here to help each other out. Amen.

Thank you done dooin,what ever you folks want I will try and do,sense you fine folks are giving so much at a time of year,when so many more people other than me need so much more than I do,there are a lot of folks that don't even have a desent meal,and you folks are willing to help me fix a sled,wow just amazes me how sledders and 4- wheeling and motorcycling folks that I have been so lucky to have met over the years in all those sports I mentioned are so willing to help out folks they don't even know,just awesome thanks to all of you people,my heart is touched GOD is Great,as he is working thru so many.
amen bro. there are two kinds of folks we meet in our journey, kick him when he's down and take his stuff, or help him up and make him whole again. i prefer knowing and meeting the latter types! mainers have ALWAYS welcomed me and mine with wide open arms.

Back