• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

loosing lugs on Apex 162" track

Country
USA
Snowmobile
06 Yamaha apex mountain and 09 Polaris dragon
I have sheared a few lugs off my Apex's track, at first I thought I was running over stuff out off the trail but noticed the other lugs show marks like they have been hitting the heat shield under the tunnel,and when I'm off the trail boondocking and pull a wheelie or jump I can once in a while hear a thump coming from the suspension, so my suspension must be bottoming out my torsion springs are set on medium any thoughts?

I would get rid of the stock maverick track as they are horrible. Had one on my nytro and lugs were so folded over in 500 miles I couldn't climb any steep hills. I went to the challenger X2.5. It is 10 times better and after 1500 miles the lugs are still straight as an arrow and haven't torn one off yet. I'm not sure how it would fit under an apex but I would go with that track for sure. Much better option.

yeah now I have almost 900 miles on the sled and alot of the lugs are ripped or torn and I noticed more in center of the track.lugs are a little bent not too bad yet still climbing good

Back