• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lost deluxe windshield bag coming in to shingleton UP

RacinJason15

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
17' Yamaha Sidewinder LTX DX
hey guys I lost my apex windshield bag on the trail going into shingleton just before the bridge was wondering if anyone found the bag there was a large pack yamaha sleds that i passed and thought maybe they found it! REWARD if found!!

Contenst Deluxe bag of course and it had a pack of big red gum and juciy fruit also the less important stuff like a Klim yamaha baclava and a yamaha fleece baclava also a very expensive COAST P7 led lenser flashlight. if anyone has found it i would be very greatfull thanks jason

Jason,
sorry for your lost,this tell all of us that we should include an name address in our saddle bags or
windshield bags. hopefully good person would return it.

I'll be up there this week end,it there some way to help you, let me know.

TOMBOB

Sorry you lost this but I can't stand it anymore... how did you lose a windshield bag? They have tabs that the windshield screws go through, heck I couldn't pull my out let alone lose it.

Back