• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX-LE Goggle Bag Delete

DIwarrior

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 SRX
2021 Sidewinder LTX GT
2020 Sidewinder LTX GT
2001 SRX
FACEBOOK
Nope
Stopped at my dealer this week, several LE's are in (Mines still in the crate) none have the spring listed goggle bag in the dash. Not a deal breaker for sure, but seams like a cheap one.

Yea I actually like having that bag. Keeps phone or whatever you want WARM while riding..
Did some looking online and it appears that the bag of the past will not fit? Country Cat lists this for it (Excludes 2017 9000)

Last edited:
Same thing for me. Does not have the bag and was listed in featured caracteristics

Yea I actually like having that bag. Keeps phone or whatever you want WARM while riding..
Did some looking online and it appears that the bag of the past will not fit? Country Cat lists this for it (Excludes 2017 9000)
They do Physically fit. One customer demanded it be installed so it was. I saw it in there but there has to be a reason its not being offered. Does look like hole is a little shallower but I am thinking the heat must be a issue.

They do Physically fit. One customer demanded it be installed so it was. I saw it in there but there has to be a reason its not being offered. Does look like hole is a little shallower but I am thinking the heat must be a issue.
I think the same thing also... that the only logic reason a can figure out...

So what is in the space where the bag is supposed to go? Very disappointing if this is the case....
A grate is on all just like Vipers. Maybe they are just being cautious but we dont know so till found out best to go with factory.

Getting frustrating - they have a few months before the snow flies, they should have it figured out by then - if not there will be some unhappy campers

Ok MrSled is at show and he asked and put one in. The bag does not fit as easily as Viper. It's a struggle obviously. Those tabs are very hard to get placed. That may or may not be reason they are not coming with bag but that is Yamahas position so far as of now. So if you put one in its at your own risk.
IMG_0211.JPG
IMG_0213.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG

from Yamaha-motor.com

SideWinder L-TX LE Specs:
  • Goggle Bag
    A standard, dash mounted storage bag is perfect for storing an extra pair of goggles or other small items. A meshed bottom allows engine heat to warm the bag and dry out goggles.
-----------------------
So if we are not getting one we should all get $40 for it's value... (gl I know). Again Yamaha is false advertising and going cheap on the spring order people. No goggle bag, no rr skid. What else is missing that we have yet to notice?

Cat's site lists the goggle bag as an accessory in the specs of all the 9000's

Also the Yamaha site does have that "Price and Specifications subject to change" BUT if you look at the site you will see categories 1 being specs and 1 being 'Features'. The goggle bag is listed under 'Features' soooo all of us that ordered the LE's should all have goggle bags. It is a feature Not a spec.

Back