• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

M10 torque arms, are they weak??

Al Bundy

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2004 Rx Warrior
Well now that I've broken both the front and rear torque arms in the used M10 skid I bought I thought I'd ask if any of you folks have strengthened your arm(s) in some way. I'm also curious if the Polaris arms are thinner steel than Fast? At this point I'm even willing to have someone custom make a front arm that's stronger. Let's hear the ideas.

Broken rear arm
2017-04-10 07.46.09.jpg

Broken front arm, zip tied so I could limp back to the truck.
2017-04-08 12.12.06.jpg

Yes the Polaris arms are lighter than the fast arms. They were produced by Polaris. Been running m10s and m20s going on 20 years one skid has out lived 3 different sleds broke a rail once but never an arm I think you would be fine with a fast replacement arm.

I called team fast and Bridget told me the front arm on M10 is different from fast then from Polaris. Fast wants $207 for a new arm which ironically is cheaper than a Polaris arm.

been there, done that, limped back 30 miles tied up suspension....Team fast took care of me on sending me two new arms Free, can't say enough about the company or the suspension, I love M-10's........I have a used m10 to sell if your interested

been there, done that, limped back 30 miles tied up suspension....Team fast took care of me on sending me two new arms Free, can't say enough about the company or the suspension, I love M-10's........I have a used m10 to sell if your interested
Thanks. I'll be ordering a new arm from Fast this fall.

Back