• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mainer Shout Out.....

BARK-A-LOUNGER

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ski-doo Renegade 800
Hey...Jeff....Joe....Yvon.....

I made it here....look me up....I'll be around....

To all the others, Hey I'm Ed and as much as I don't want to admit it I'm a newbie.....and only time can cure that.......;)!

Okay.....apparently they ain't around........any other Mainer's out there?

I guess not!

Well I guess all the yamaha's I see on the trails are from away.......

I'm here. So caught up in 'Winder section, i forgot about these other forums. I ride out of Millinocket every other weekend

I ride out of Lewiston when snow allows as it's the closest distance to me to get to the rest of the state.....second is Rumford as I have a buddy who lives there and we can go anywhere from his back yard.....used to be a snowflake chaser and was willing to trailer anywhere.......now not so much......:(

I am here, Ed I Live in Manchester Maine and ride where there is snow !

Well hey there, Bark-A-Lounger.
I'm Dennis from Augusta. If you want to ride in my location you better have a trailer and be willing to use it, so I do!!
Great trails in Maine, I have done most of them in past many years of riding!

So welcome aboard, and hey to all you others, our snow time is coming!!!

Hey there Bluebullet and Motorhead.....love that name motorhead.....and correlation to Lemmy?

Glad a few gave a shout out while I was under sedation.....lol....do you guys know each other

Nope , Probably have passed each other down through the seasons. Give me a shout Motorhead!

No snow up there yet.....really?

Some is forecast for your area but could be followed by rain.....lotsa rain......

As I understand it from a very reliable source the road riding is good in the Byron area, and far north in the county they are grooming......

They are riding but there's a lot of hanging trees and branches in the trail. Bring your saw!

Oh yah, welcome to the group, from a fellow Mainer.

Back