• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Markdale/ Duram Region Ontario trails ?

Trails in Erin don't look to bad either. Just talked to my buddy who lives right by the rail bed. Hope we get some snow, I got Friday booked for riding.

Best thing to do is check the OFSC website or call the club in the area you want to ride in. Still lots of trails in the red but hopefully they go green soon, I'm itching bad. i see more stuff going limited which is a good sign.

Best thing to do is check the OFSC website or call the club in the area you want to ride in. Still lots of trails in the red but hopefully they go green soon, I'm itching bad. i see more stuff going limited which is a good sign.
I am counting on Fenelon Falls to Haliburton and Twin Mountains this Friday. We did not lose a lot of snow except
really thin areas. A couple os squalls to day and if the grooming starts with this big freeze coming all should be good. Fingers crossed

I'm in Shelburne and trails survived the warm up,lots of squalls that started this morning and everything is great. Most of the highways that run north and south are closed right now that's how bad it is up here.

Just and FYI, although much of our trails in Muskoka area are not yet open, we are getting pounded with a ton of snow today. The Lake effect band has set up over Huntsville for much of the day, and now it is moving southward, so it will hammer midland,coldwater and orillia areas tonight and tomorrow. Colder temps will be here now thru Monday, so hoping my lake freezes up finally.

Up here we have too much snow depth and never had any cold temps prior, so the bush trails have no frost under the snowpack and groomers are having hell of a time getting things packed without being stuck into mud and swampy areas.

Lots will be in much better shape by next week after some cold nights coming this weekend.

Dan

Just and FYI, although much of our trails in Muskoka area are not yet open, we are getting pounded with a ton of snow today. The Lake effect band has set up over Huntsville for much of the day, and now it is moving southward, so it will hammer midland,coldwater and orillia areas tonight and tomorrow. Colder temps will be here now thru Monday, so hoping my lake freezes up finally.

Up here we have too much snow depth and never had any cold temps prior, so the bush trails have no frost under the snowpack and groomers are having hell of a time getting things packed without being stuck into mud and swampy areas.

Lots will be in much better shape by next week after some cold nights coming this weekend.

Dan
Good to know! I've got a Cottage by coldwater but it's lake locked until the groomers cross the swampy section. So I'm riding out of barrie tomorrow, looks to be a good loop open to coldwater ,midland and back.

Back