• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mbrp muffler

allyammies

VIP Member
muffler 004.jpg
Well this is my second mbrp muffler that has cracked.My first stock muffler also blew apart,not having good luck.

My Hurricane/Hindle exhaust looks and sounds amazing

To be clear. This is a crack at the weld on a gusset on the outlet side of the muffler? Is this where the last muffler failed? Did MBRP offer to repair or replace ? It looks like thermal shock from the welding (which is not the most attractive weld I have seen). I just installed a polished stainless MBRP trail can. Looks and sounds great, but I guess that may not always be the case. How did you know the crack was there? Thanks for sharing this.

This was a replacement for the first one that was not all stainless. It was getting too loud for me, and was just checking it out seeing that I already melted my side panels from the stock one cracking.

Did MBRP offer help or explanation or anything?

Mbrp replaced mine no issue there. Sent them 3 photos and they sent me a new can. The updated one failed too. New gussets. The sandale is very loud in my opinion. The straightline is nice and deep at idle or just off idle and stock sounding above or high rpm. I haven't heard the combo of header and muffler yet....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mbrp replaced mine no issue there. Sent them 3 photos and they sent me a new can. The updated one failed too. New gussets. The sandale is very loud in my opinion. The straightline is nice and deep at idle or just off idle and stock sounding above or high rpm. I haven't heard the combo of header and muffler yet....

I totally disagree about the sandales pipe being very loud!! My bud has the mbrp and it screams over my sandale pipe

I totally disagree about the sandales pipe being very loud!! My bud has the mbrp and it screams over my sandale pipe

Race or trail? Mine was trail. Just my opinion. Also I think the sandale quality is impeccable. The straight line is also a nice piece!

Race or trail? Mine was trail. Just my opinion. Also I think the sandale quality is impeccable. The straight line is also a nice piece!

not sure witch one he has but it's a screamer when on the throttle! On the trails you really notice him when behind or in front especially when he hammers it

not sure witch one he has but it's a screamer when on the throttle! On the trails you really notice him when behind or in front especially when he hammers it
Well maybe I dont want the sandale then.Just want something that is nice and quite.May have to just stick with the stock suitcase.

Back