• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Metric or Standard M10?? & Rail extensions

Theblackbullet

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2004 RX Warrior
Need a little assistance fellas... I possibly have a M10 lined up to purchase but I would like to know if I'm getting a newer one or older one and the seller isn't sure either. Is there an easy way to tell just by looking at the skid? Maybe the serial number... ? Thanks in advance.

Icant be sure but call Team Fast and ask for Brian he is there tech guy and is very helpful.... He will tell you what your looking at. Dont have there number off hand just Google it.

Thanks Rich, that's what I planned on doing once I receive the skid. I went ahead and bought it, I will just need to know before I order the rail extensions. It was to good of a deal to pass up and I plan on re building everything before I install it anyways.

I have a M10 AIR in my Apex and relly like it...best money I have ever spent on a aftermaket item.

Rich, that's what I'm hoping as well.
If anyone has any tips or suggestions about adding rail extensions to this skid, I'm all ears

Thanks

Back