• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MI Registration Stickers

Where did everyone from Michigan put the big ugly green Michigan registration sticker at?? It's terrible!! Lol
Under the reflector on each side of the nose... a little trimming is required but it fits.

Right here
reg.JPG

I agree. Really picky about keeping my sled detailed looking nice. Can't figure out why they make the sticker so big. Really detracts the look. The Michigan boating registration is a small square about half the size. I'd be good with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Crap that's f'ugly, $50 bucks for that.

Was thinking that was a trail pass..

No those are purple this year and are 48.00. If better color registration stickers come out next year I will replace them, just say one came off and can get new ones.

do you need both? Or just Reg? We need Both in WI.

I agree. Really picky about keeping my sled detailed looking nice. Can't figure out why they make the sticker so big. Really detracts the look. The Michigan boating registration is a small square about half the size. I'd be good with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure how long you have been sledding but we used to have big block letters and numbers along with the registration sticker which was at the time the same size as the boating ones. After much negotiations with the state to drop those big ugly numbers they agreed if they could pass a mandatory helmet law (yes we did not have one in place for snowmobiles back then) So in came the law and out went those ugly letters/numbers and we just bought a small boating size registration sticker. Well like always our state government changed it to the current sticker with letters/numbers, the excuse is they needed a way to ID a sled that could be/was breaking a law.

Back