• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Milwaukee Snow Show this weekend

Milwaukee show seems to be less and less venders each year. Or is it just me. I want to see the latest tech and it seems like slides belts tracks and lots and lots of gear. great if you are looking for gear but where are the gps units the communicators and so on. There is no vender there with snow trackers none with jack seats I didn't even see the after market suspensions there. was nice to see hygear there. It just seemed like they had less venders and some of the favorites were gone(team hard) :(

If they will have me next year, I think that will be in the cards.
Nice, I look forward to meeting you. I met stick figure Joe this year at Roxx's booth, cool guy but very introverted. I'm most likely going to pull the trigger on a new sled for 2018 being it's there 50th anniversary. I guess I'll have to swallow my pride and get a Sidewinder and keep the Attak for the spare.

Anyone else going? I will be there Friday night thru Sunday. Find us at the Yamaha Corp Booth.
October 14 – October 16

Wisconsin Exposition Center At State Fair Park
8200 W Greenfield Ave, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53214

Oct 14 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Oct 15 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Oct 16 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Saw you there...but like always, surrounded by a crowd. Couldn't get close enough to thank you for the Pleasant Prairie show earlier this year. You've obviously reached celebrity-status!

Saw you there...but like always, surrounded by a crowd. Couldn't get close enough to thank you for the Pleasant Prairie show earlier this year. You've obviously reached celebrity-status!

LOL.. not quite.

I thought MrSled would be taller.
I am 6'-2".lol

MrSled, I just want to thank you for what you and many others have created and maintain. This site is invaluable to us . thank you sir.

Thank you!! Its much appreciated. I start to wonder at times.. :) I dont think people realize that this site is run by me and my fiance.. including the server and we both have full time jobs!!

Back