• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mirrors for a 2016 RS Vector 129" track.

How much horse powere is this one? the Attak I have is 150?

Did you adjust them too much? I use them all the time and not totally useless.. My wife has a set too who rides with me all the time.. ... I turn them in to trailer and out again each ride..just did them yesterday.... They are plastic but work well. They are cheap to replace it they get abused. ...
I could not get a good angle with them without constantly almost standing up. When I tried to adjust them one broke off in my hand. I'm glad they are working for you and your wife but not the case for me. The ones that I described in my thread with the base work well.

TOMBOB, This new Vector (2016) is a great new addition. Actually it is my sons sled. WE are so impressed with the fit and finish of this sled and it has the best looking profile and styling of any sled out there. Looking under the skin of this sled, you just know that the Japanese put their heart and sole into all this. We did remove all the side reflectors front and rear where DOT wanted them and placed them where Yamaha originally intended them. Our clothes kept catching on the rear reflectors and besides, they looked like an after thought. We especially like the power steering and new air suspension along with the best instrumentation any snowmobile can have. We are a group of 6 veteran riders here in Vermont and Canada. All have 4 strokes and we are all done with 2 smoke sleds. There are 3 1200's , my 05 Vector, my sons 16 Vector and a new Yamaha Turbo "Stem Winder" (were all jealous of that one). We did end up installing the Yamaha handle bar mirrors on the 16 Vector and they will be fine, just got to get used to them. Were Totallyamaha here

I could not agree with you more that the rear reflectors are a bad afterthought. Also looking into lowering them into the frame opposed to having them stick out on top.

Thanks for the report. Don'.t get much on vectors anymore. They are a great looking sled.
Might be the last true YAMAHA

Thanks for the report. Don'.t get much on vectors anymore. They are a great looking sled.
Might be the last true YAMAHA

Yea.. Wife has had 8k miles now without a burp... I want a 2016 Vector.. XTX 1.25 myself... can't seem to get the money... damn old age..and lower incomes..

Back