• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Monoshock?

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005 RSvector
Hey everyone, I recently rode my father's (sumpbuster) Apex with his WRP seat and monoshock suspension that has the sock redone by hygear. I really like the ride of the sled, and wanted to put one in my 05 vector, which i recently put an Apex seat on and risers along with FOX floats on the front. Has anyone done this before, and if so, what model years will fir in the 05?

Call Travis at Barnofparts.com , he might have a used shock. He also sells complete mono suspensions and dual rate springs for the shock itself . One stop shopping !!

Any year monoshock suspension will fit into the 2005 Vector chassis. But by the time you do that and have the shock rebuilt and revalved you may be better off with a used M10. May be cheaper, too.

Any year monoshock suspension will fit into the 2005 Vector chassis. But by the time you do that and have the shock rebuilt and revalved you may be better off with a used M10. May be cheaper, too.

Would look at a used FAST M10 (not an M10 form a Polaris...different skid) wayyyyyyy before I'd put a Mono in your 05 Vec. Ask me why! LOL!!! I love the M10 in my Vector!!!!!!

Back