• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mountain addiction gas can & expandable tunnel bag..

CooperT

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 LTX DX
2016 RTX SE
Hey guys, I'm looking for some input on this setup. Wondering what your throughts are. I'm not worried so much about the cam moving around...more so having gas leak onto the bag....won't let me upload pictures for some reason. Will try again later

Hey guys, I'm looking for some input on this setup. Wondering what your throughts are. I'm not worried so much about the cam moving around...more so having gas leak onto the bag....won't let me upload pictures for some reason. Will try again later

I was about to pull the trigger on the rotopax 1.75 that actually holds a full 2 gallons. It's the shape of like a book. Fits in nicely in the expandable bag. Another member lead me on to it then last night I started reading reviews and a lot of guys claim the can leaks. That's the last I want to happen. Especially a $60 gas can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 1.75 Rotopax mounted on my 129 rtx-dx. It is mounted under my Yamaha expandable bag. It hasn't leaked and I've logged many miles. We have 2 sleds that have this setup.

I have the 1.75 Rotopax mounted on my 129 rtx-dx. It is mounted under my Yamaha expandable bag. It hasn't leaked and I've logged many miles. We have 2 sleds that have this setup.

Have you tried to fit it inside bag? I saw another member do this. Man I was close to buying last night then read some issues with leaking and I was like sh@@...can't have it leak if I put it inside bottom of bag.

IMG_0584.JPG
IMG_0585.JPG

This is what I was looking to do.
df918b861773e10f74523bf5b93eb904.jpg

I can still get my tow straps, spare belt, hand saw and room for a bit more... but yes it does take up some room. I just don't want drill into the tunnel...

326fdb673855bbcca032fc5f125f62bf.jpg

Have you tried to fit it inside bag? I saw another member do this. Man I was close to buying last night then read some issues with leaking and I was like sh@@...can't have it leak if I put it inside bottom of bag.

I did try, takes up too much room. I like it under much better. Only had to move the front round fasteners.just fits. Have to be a little careful to not cover twilight. All in all it works pretty good. Just have to pay attention when putting cap on it. I'm happy with it. Ski doo set up is really nice too. The linq.

I did try, takes up too much room. I like it under much better. Only had to move the front round fasteners.just fits. Have to be a little careful to not cover tail light. All in all it works pretty good. Just have to pay attention when putting cap on it. I'm happy with it. Ski doo set up is really nice too. The linq.

Back