• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mountain Addiction Gas Can

Wannaviper

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Viper XTX SE; 2019 Sidewinder DX LTX; 2013 Vector LTX; 2014 Viper XTX SE; 2013 SRX 120
I tried posting in the general Phazer section, and it was suggested I try the Mountain section. I am buying a Phazer XTX and want to put on the Mountain Addiction gas can and bag. Has anyone mounted that system on an XTX or MTX? Can you put both the bag and the gas can on, or is there only room for one? I have ordered the exhaust turnout to install on my sled. Any experience with the Mountain Addiction system, or other gas caddys would be appreciated!!! Thanks.

I tried posting in the general Phazer section, and it was suggested I try the Mountain section. I am buying a Phazer XTX and want to put on the Mountain Addiction gas can and bag. Has anyone mounted that system on an XTX or MTX? Can you put both the bag and the gas can on, or is there only room for one? I have ordered the exhaust turnout to install on my sled. Any experience with the Mountain Addiction system, or other gas caddys would be appreciated!!! Thanks.
IMG_00000027.jpg

this was how min turned out. in this pic I have of there small jerry cans on the rails but I also have on of their small bags that fit with one small jerry can, don't think I have a pic of that though. there is one on there website, https://www.mountainaddiction.com/shop/trackracktunnel-bag-combo-kit/

hope this helps

Back