• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MR.SLED

ishpeming fan

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 ZR RR 8000
Do you have any dates in mind for your U.P. rides yet? I would love to attend A ride with you guys, but with my job as a snowplow driver for the city I need plenty of notice so I can get the time off.

ride date usually go up in september/october. the ty fun ride is usually the second weekend in january with the giveaway ride usually 2 weeks later. the earlier/later rides i do not follow as much as these are the 2 i usually attend.

Do you have any dates in mind for your U.P. rides yet? I would love to attend A ride with you guys, but with my job as a snowplow driver for the city I need plenty of notice so I can get the time off.

As Maim stated some of them fall around the same time every year but I have not put the date on paper yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maim forgot to mention the Give-Away ride is usually Super Bowl weekend so the "leftovers" can have an "event" and watch the game ;)!

yup forgot that. sry do not follow football at all. at home if there is a football game on, more of the trail hogs/racer wannabees go home and i can run harder on the trail while they are gone.

Maim forgot to mention the Give-Away ride is usually Super Bowl weekend so the "leftovers" can have an "event" and watch the game ;)!

Like he said super bowel weekend has been a great consistent weekend .
I like you await the dates

I'm in for dates too!!! January 13th falls on the weekend again... I say we all get together for my B-day and party!!!!

Back