• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MTX 600

iceback

Pro
Yep 600 miles on the Mtx and in the garage doing oil and filter . Wow , who would have thought Engineering would design a machine that had the access points for draining the dry sump where it is, given that it is hanging out on the side of sled real close to a point that has an open hole in the running board , but nooo lets put the drain plug on the other side of the sump and make it so we pull the exhaust ( someone flip the drawing before production ?) not a fun night . As for all the issues popping up with Winders : Coolant level : Topped off twice now holding . Driven rollers : one with one flat , one with two , one with Two and third starting, changed out to Cat today.
All these miles are off trail, I have two Apex Mtns , One is clutched and geared , camo ex, riser, seat, under exhaust, dialed. other , Bender Turbo Outlaw built , added KMod skid and FS, PCV and Auto Tune 10 Psi.
I am impressed by the performance of this sled, it pulls every bit as strong as the Apex ( and I love that sled) blew me away the first day out.
Not real impressed with track alignment and driver wear .

Back