• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Muffin Works Closure Announcement

Turtle

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Polaris Switchback 800 Pro S LE
'15 Viper RTX SE w/ MPI turbo - sold
'07 FX Phazer GT
Announcement … As of Dec 31, 2016, Muffin Works will be closing its doors for business. For the past ten years, Muffin Works has been a proud sponsor of Totallyamaha and has been honored to be a part of this family. For as much as we have supported TY, the TY members have been supporters of us and what we do. We are extremely thankful for everyone’s business and all of those who have helped us over the years.

The decision to close our doors has not been an easy one. Muffin Works for us originally started as a small side-business that two brothers were doing to simply support our snowmobiling addiction. And since the beginning, it has grown. But with that being said, we knew it was time to back away and get back to what was most important to us. That being our family and friends.

So again – Thank you to all those who have supported us through the years! While we are closing our doors, we are not leaving. We will still be on the site, attend TY rides and honestly ... less Muffin Works time means more riding time!

Thank you!

It's always sad news to see any snowmobile related business close their doors but it sounds like you guys are doing it for all of the right reasons.

I've worked with Jason (Turtle) over the years to have some custom tunnel extensions made for a few of my projects and their work and service was always top shelf.

Good luck and remember my two favorite words: "Let's Ride!"

Announcement … As of Dec 31, 2016, Muffin Works will be closing its doors for business. For the past ten years, Muffin Works has been a proud sponsor of Totallyamaha and has been honored to be a part of this family. For as much as we have supported TY, the TY members have been supporters of us and what we do. We are extremely thankful for everyone’s business and all of those who have helped us over the years.

The decision to close our doors has not been an easy one. Muffin Works for us originally started as a small side-business that two brothers were doing to simply support our snowmobiling addiction. And since the beginning, it has grown. But with that being said, we knew it was time to back away and get back to what was most important to us. That being our family and friends.

So again – Thank you to all those who have supported us through the years! While we are closing our doors, we are not leaving. We will still be on the site, attend TY rides and honestly ... less Muffin Works time means more riding time!

Thank you!

Its Sad to see you leaving us as an Advertiser but understand the business and the thought crosses my mind every year to shut it down as more advertisers are pulling back funds from to many crappy winters.

Now you will have more time to come and play with Tommy in the shop!!! YAY

Who's going to build the heavy duty parts I need for future sled projects? :(

Hate to see you leave the business, but truly understand!

Best wishes!

You will be missed the reason for your quality parts shows in this announcement - Good job, God bless with family and friends Yamadoo

sry to see you go. going to be hard to get the extensions i will need next year for a rtx phazer to tip up xtx phazer mod.

but better off if you go enjoy yourself with family. you will be missed.

Sorry to see you go. Love your tunnel stiffeners. Enjoy the new found time with your family and friends. As too many of us know, that time is precious and once it is gone, it is gone forever.

Dang..... Hate to see this...but it's for the better things in life.

I got tunnel extension and rail extensions from Muffin Works both great products and fast service these guy's will be missed enjoy your free time and we will see you on the trails.

That's a real shame! Got your nytro spring cams and wanted to get a 4" tunnel extension for my relocated rtx so that I could fit a storage bag on back and get flap back where it should be. Sucks to loose an aftermarket provider for our brand anyway. We don't have many.

Travis....you are the best bud....

Back