• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 08 nytro rtx project

Dano74

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha nytro rtx
Just finished installing 144" Iceage rails with 8" rear wheels off a m8 cat and new 1.5 cross over track. Replaced the stock exhaust donuts with copper ones from ulmer racing, removed the tunnel and cooler protectors and installed a tunnel block off plate. Got a excel wheel kit coming and some other goodies to fallow. I love this sled and can't wait to ride!
image.jpg

Just finished installing 144" Iceage rails with 8" rear wheels off a m8 cat and new 1.5 cross over track. Replaced the stock exhaust donuts with copper ones from ulmer racing, removed the tunnel and cooler protectors and installed a tunnel block off plate. Got a excel wheel kit coming and some other goodies to fallow. I love this sled and can't wait to ride!View attachment 100774
image.jpg

Nice sled. Not a big fan of yellow but it looks good on that sled.
Yeah I almost passed on this sled because of the color scheme, but after seeing how clean it was and that he only wanted 5k for it with only 1000 miles on the clock, I couldn't pass it up. Now that I've had it awhile its kind of grown on me...you don't see as many as em out there as the blue or black ones and I like being the odd one in the herd lol.

Back