• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Spring Test

So..do you take the bolts out then..so you can close the sheaves tighter with your OSP ? Also..you may have a short belt..I selected the longest one he had..

What is a 911 cover?

#*$&@ 5 laps to go in sno-x pro open..and live stream stops..wth
Yes bolts are removed. 911 cover is Primary cover that allows adjustment of belt to sheave clearance. I was watching So-X too. Same thing lost feed.

How much just come over and hang out at your garage????? I would love to learn more about clutching from some one who did it at the highest level.

Not that simple bud..we have no clue yet..Buddy has the right belt so good start.

I am anal about breaking in a 4/ and needed 800k on the engine and I ran out of winter...
My wife gets angry when I go riding 5 hrs myself....my ride buds can't do more than 2 hrs in the rough uggggg

need to get the basic stuff done like getting weight off the skis..yet make it steer...but I don't recommend that as good chance you will drive into tree..

OEM really lugged...so we started off with a big helix...went 26 kph faster but stopped at 7300 rpm...I am down to a 50 or 49..can't tell..but need a stronger spring..and snow..
My lake is brown so ain't going out there.,

If we can get one more ride in.

You have to have faith RJH! The snow can't be done, there's just no way. I just picked up a used XF7000 and haven't been able to trail ride it yet. Just the lakes and it isn't studded.

Reactions: RJH
No...but may be OK for you..you see any Dayco can come in slightly different lengths. When I went to see Brian at the Barrie race we went to his trailer and I measured them...then grabbed what I needed. I was supposed to bring them all back but I used the 5033 for 200 feet at slow speeds..so I will sell have to sell it.

The 5033 I have is 44 3/4" long the OEM is 44 3/8" The 5033 will certainly work but is too long to work good OEM..

You cannot get the right deflection..for me anyways..but I don't think you care about putting around...

I like the Dayco as they are wider..so I am about 20 thou on the side..if not less.

Here is Brian and myself at a Peterborough deal a few years ago.
Bob

OK so which one are you,we see brian,but are you,peter,bob,jeff,ken or the man standing beside the women in that pic? I used to love oval track racing back in the 70,s and 80,s my little 340 poo TXL was very competive back than in amature class,but them damn 250 and 340 mercs and SRX,s were always dialed in and set up just for ovals lol..nice to see some older guys on here,like myself. Great info whoever you are,please keep posting,as I have a modded turbo winder getting ready to finally attack the trails. Thanks Pete

OK so which one are you,we see brian,but are you,peter,bob,jeff,ken or the man standing beside the women in that pic? I used to love oval track racing back in the 70,s and 80,s my little 340 poo TXL was very competive back than in amature class,but them damn 250 and 340 mercs and SRX,s were always dialed in and set up just for ovals lol..nice to see some older guys on here,like myself. Great info whoever you are,please keep posting,as I have a modded turbo winder getting ready to finally attack the trails. Thanks Pete
He is Bob Hogg.
Going out testing now. See if enough snow on the old gravel road to get 110mph in trail setup. Trying different Helix also.

He is Bob Hogg.
Going out testing now. See if enough snow on the old gravel road to get 110mph in trail setup. Trying different Helix also.
You still have snow hey. Started to assemble sled,we were able to install left side A-arms,and motor all mounted on new exchanger mounts and front motor mount bracket all set up off the under A frame mount,starting to look like a snowmobile steve,i am getting excited,until I look out my window and see fog and temps in the upper 50,s.

You still have snow hey. Started to assemble sled,we were able to install left side A-arms,and motor all mounted on new exchanger mounts and front motor mount bracket all set up off the under A frame mount,starting to look like a snowmobile steve,i am getting excited,until I look out my window and see fog and temps in the upper 50,s.
Just got some last two days. River ice is all out. No trails open. So this is my last chance. Hope the farmer didn't drive his tractor down it yet! Your shock body still hasn't shown up yet Snowbeast. Hopefully today or Monday. Still hope!

15 cm tonight...and minus temps the next several days..our lake may have lots of ice but surface is brown..motels 2 to 3 hrs north of us are full

HI what spring should i use in 2007 attak gt?????

All sleds are different..so ????..My sled has a 146....heavy on skis..so far..It is 100 little things...

Actually...I had it revving up just slow.. with the secondary bolt out..the clutch found its "straight belt" to where the washer was holding it away from..so I took them both out..

Love reading this RJH...thanks.
And...winter ain't over til........I run outta money! 65 degrees again....heavy t storms, and now 30 deg with heavy snow...inch on the ground already......keep the faith.

Back