• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Viper vs 2013 Ski Doo 800 shorty and 2016 Blizzard

bleedyamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder Rtx Le 2012 Yamaha Vector Ltx
Had a opportunity over by Cook Mn on a long straight groomed trail Saturday to line up with my brother n laws Ski Doo 800 heavily studded and a stiffer primary spring against my 2014 ltx se 144 studs clutched,can, air box mod and geared. We lined up,and at the drop of another's arm we hammered on it and up to 85 mph we were dead even than we got off throttle. I really thought I was going to get smoked. He had a really nice wheelie out of the hole shot probably to my advantage. I been watching him all day lift his skis at will at 50/60 mph. We hit Lake Vermillion where we held her to the bar and the 800 got a head of me by 4 sleds before we stayed the same. I was seeing 95mph. Over all I was pretty dam happy. Now my brothers 2016 600 Blizzard 129 inch we lined up on a trail and he got the hole shot but I quickly caught him. One more time I stayed closer to him out if the hole but took over quickly. Not sure what happen on that race if I spun or he is just lighter. I had no answers but that 600 is quick. He was all stock.

Back