• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Neck pain while riding?

Unreal how light it is, I thought the box was empty at first! Still getting used to how to run this helmet.

I'm confused by there website are the different models just different color designs? And it says backcountry and trail setup does it come with both so you can set it up how your riding that day??

Backcountry and trail setup are just differences in air flow, everything needed for both and directions are included. Not sure what you are looking at but if it says Titan they are all same model with some graphics changes. If you go to owners manual it shows how to change helmet setup. Hope this helps.

I quit wearing Doo helmuts, my neck would hurt well into August after a season of riding. I've had them all. This year I bought an FXR modular and no more neck pains, not saying the FXR is the best but try a lighter helmut even if you need to plug in for no fog, it's well worth it.

Back