• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need Help Finding GYTR stickers that go on front shocks

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
Im trying to find those small GYTR stickers (black and chrome) that go on the front shock resivours on the 2006 apex gt..

Dealer cant find them or even a number for that matter.. :o|

Brian

Brian - currently those stickers are on backorder with Yamaha and hopefully will be available in the next couple of weeks. I don't have the number in front of me as I am on the road at the Novi show. I can get you the number when I get back to the shop next week if you need it or let me know and I will put a set on the side for you when they come in.

Brian - I definitely have some - they came in off of backorder mid last week. Give me a call at the shop and I will get a set off to you. Thanks

Port-Parts said:
Brian - I definitely have some - they came in off of backorder mid last week. Give me a call at the shop and I will get a set off to you. Thanks

What is the part # and price for the decals? Thanks in advance.

Brian - I don't have a paypal account set up for use through our parts department. Can you call me or let me know when a good time to call you is and I will give you a call or you could use the part number listed below and enter it on our site to send an order through our website. Thanks

4bangpower - the part number on the sticker is SMA-GYTRD-EC-AL We sell them for $5.00 each and currently have them in stock. Let me know if you need them. Thanks

Back