• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Personal Best for 2 Jannetty Turbo RX1s

Ted could I get your opinion on the gtx2860 with the bilet wheel and the tial ss vband housing.it would be with a custom race header like yours.i was told the billet wheel might spool just a tad slower but will outflow the same cast wheel.
nd

I'll throw my opinion out there - not that it counts for anything - the GTX is a great turbo, little pricey compared to the GT - but the biggest problem is if you every have a issue with the turbo the only option for rebuilt is a center section from garrett, no one can get parts to rebuild it.

wantboost said:
Ted could I get your opinion on the gtx2860 with the bilet wheel and the tial ss vband housing.it would be with a custom race header like yours.i was told the billet wheel might spool just a tad slower but will outflow the same cast wheel.
nd

Being a Garrett performance distributor if it is available we can get it, would I move to a GTX2860, No sir.

The 2871 Serves me well and I see no need to change at this time.

There is still more left in the turbo and I need to harness what I have before I move the power level up again.

Chassis, clutch, chassis, clutch, chassis, clutch, you get the idea.

impressive!
Do you have some photo or Movie?

Great work Ted and Ted :)
The old RX-1 rocks, I'm still running mine.
rxrider

That is awesome I remember following your progress back ealy in the process and it has come far pilgrim. I bet it is a handfull on the trails though :jump:

Incredible to watch the launch all the energy is used forward almost no lift of the nose!!

UPDATE this is 2016 we never had any good Ice when the 2017 race season started and all the races got cancelled.

My son worked his butt off from April of 2016 to December, we tested 5 weeks in a row,We have a stellar set up this year too bad we couldn't get it on the timers.

We believe the sled is faster than ever before.

I hope you got your receipt because you just checked out! That's flying for sure, what was the 60' if you don't mind saying

Back