• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New rear heat exchanger kits for RX/RS and Apex/Attak models

Not with out modifying. I had to run tube spacers to make it work.

Here's what my old RTX looked like with a 144 ext. and a 136" skid.
http://www.ty4stroke.com/download.php?id=27234

the Hartman kit "kicks up". It can be done quite easily though.

Another way, is to saw off the the end tubes and re weld them on in differant angles so the cooler will sit flat against the ext. rather than using tube spacers like I did. The spacer trick was just faster, and worked fine. Never had a stud hit. This is with a Expert though.

COOLER

Can you bring the rear coolers to Novi ? What is the current pricing ? I believe I need the large one. ;)!

cire is right we left for Novi on Wednesday morning and I don't have any of the large coolers with us. Give me a call at the number in my signature sometime next week if you would like to get one. Thanks

Is the rear heat ex. upgrade necessary on a '06 Vector Mountain?? Or was the new upgraded heat ex. standard on the '06 ?

birkebeiner - The 06 mountain sleds should have had the rear cooler on them as standard equipment in 06. I am pretty sure that 05 was the year they started putting them on the mountain sleds.

Kevin, does Yamaha make a rear for the FX Nytro XTX? If so, how much?

SledFreak - sorry I didn't see your post until now but yes Yamaha does make a rear cooler kit for the FX Nytro models. It retails for just over $400 and we sell them for $299.95. The part number is 8HA-124A0-00-00.

I would have gladly brought one however we left on Wednesday morning and are already here! Stop by the booth at the show and we can get one ordered and shipped to you.

Back