• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New snoscoot...

Cool, couldn't find anything in a quick search. I'm definitely interested. The sled would be for my 9 year old daughter that weighs like 55lbs. Thinking this may be an excellent option for her. With a bit of aftermarket it should push mid 30s or a bit better then....

I too am wandering about speeds.

The motor is governed electronically in ecu so increasing engine rpm may not be an option. Who knows maybe there will be ecu reflashes for these next fall! Ha

Met a guy who's son races the 120 series. He mentioned that the unlimited series the little buggers can go 60+.
5k just for the motor. I'm sure the boys will find a way to make the Sno Scoot even faster.

Don't need 55/60 for her lol. Just thinking this may be the perfect fit between the 120s and the little 340 Polaris that her brother rides.

I'm thinking these will likely hold value similar to the 120s.

Ironically, for my family this is the first really new sled that interests me. The vipers are nice, just like a little more punch than them stock. The sidewinder is more than I want. My old modded rx1 fits nicely in the middle power wise. ... Super excited about the new scoot option!

Snoscoot. Really can't Yamaha come up with anything better than that with all the #*$&@ problems they have with their snowmobiles they come up with this its a shame

Snoscoot. Really can't Yamaha come up with anything better than that with all the #*$&@ problems they have with their snowmobiles they come up with this its a shame

I think from business perspective the sno scoot is fantastic idea! I hope to see more simple, economical fan cooled fourstroke sleds in future.

Anyone know what the hp of a snoscoot was?

The Yamaha Riva scooter where the original Snowscoot 80cc engine comes from had 4.5hp than latter years had 6hp.

My son hits 35km/h with his.

Wow faster than I though 30mph would be. Perhaps I should keep the old mint shape Snowscoot one more season. My sons 5 and loves it and still doesn't pin it all the time.

[QU"hibshman25, post: 1361312, member: 3048"]Found this video of a 5 lap race. They seem to be moving!

[/QUOTE]
Is the white one faster?

Back