• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New snoscoot...

But then i read this on their website and I see the thumb warmer as standard...

a9f768f7e6.jpg

My dealer got some white ones in. I will be taking one to the Excell Grass drags in NY this weekend 9/23-9/24 to display if anyone in the East is eager to see one in person.

If you have a chance can you check if it has a thumb warmer? Mine isn't in yet.

This video shows a green translucent plastic for throttle. Doesn't look stock.

Last edited:
Just picked up 'mini blue' for my son for Xmas. Boy this little one longer vibrates a lot. Takes a while to warm up too. Hope that's just because it needs break in. Tends to load up right as soon as you begin depressing thottle. Have to fine tune I guess. Dealer not very helpful.

Didn't notice the vibration but I agree on everything else.

Also they should of put a primer on it. It takes so many pulls if you haven't started it for a week. Hummm

Got 2 hrs on ours now. It’s a pain to start cold or hot. No way kids are going to be able to do it ha.

Generators have mechanical governor. With mechanical gov set up the throttle is automatically full throttle until engine starts and then then governor pulls theottle closed. The scoot has electronic governor so throttle is always fully closed by default.

Does anyones choke stay in place? Mine does not. If we cam get choke to stay on then applying a little gas while pulling should make starting easier.

Pretty sure my choke stays pulled. It does seem to like a little gas too. I have only started a handful of times mind you. Once Christmas comes and my kids open their present I'll have more experience with this engine in no time. I can also compare with my neighbour's who has the Cat version.

We got snow today and we are guarantied a white Christmas around here. Can't wait!

It starts fine with choke and a little throttle. Just bogs when you hit gas. So when the kid stabs throttle and it stalls we have to be out there starting? Needs different jetting or something. Should not have released this way imo given how everything else runs. With tax 4 large...should be better.

When they are cold they are lean. Once they are run for awhile under hood gets very hot and since air is much warmer then they run much better. If you rejet for the lean symptom when cold it will transition to sluggish rich running once it gets good and warm. Need a cold air intake pullig from out of hood so more consistent air temps to jet for.

When they are cold they are lean. Once they are run for awhile under hood gets very hot and since air is much warmer then they run much better. If you rejet for the lean symptom when cold it will transition to sluggish rich running once it gets good and warm. Need a cold air intake pullig from out of hood so more consistent air temps to jet for.
Thx

Back