• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New to SnoX Helmets , have a few questions

Hmm. Must be doing well with 5 full seasons on a heated visor in the trees. Any sled goggles available that you can get prescription lens in as I cannot use contacts.
You are doing very well my friend. I'm just fussy. I hate the starry lights that a scuffed shields gives when riding at night in our ditch trails along the highways.

I don't think my problem is the seal. I have the xl5 goggles and they seems to fit fine, but there is so much air coming in all the vents on the goggles , I'll get a straight cold rush the entire ride. I need to stick some road foam insulation ( almost like a really small diameter pipe insulation in there and try again. Tape didn't work well
Good goggles flow lots of air. That's how they stay fog free. I run a medium high windshield that I can duck behind when its really cold. I have also learned a way to tip the helmet so the visor can deflect the air away.

Back