• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New User

Jevil

Veteran
Hello!
I have been visiting in here for few weeks now and I decided to sign up so I could post with you all... This Grizzlyforum looks great!

I am from Finland (Europe) and i work as engineering/support of Grizzly 660 off-road team. Team has two Grizzlys and three members. Those two friends of mine are drivers and my job is to keep ATV wheels rolling. Vehicles have mods. for serious off road driving.

Last season in Finland we had three 24h races: Lappland Trophy, TML Trophy and Warn Trophy. And allso few half-day (6-12h) races and ATV Driving skills CUP. We are now looking for international races too.

ATV sales are one of fast growing market here right now. Over 90% of these sold vehicles are stock/original condition with no heavy mods. I hope to get much information from this forum. It seems that allmost all of you members have highly mod. ATV:s..

Welcome aboard Jevil, Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to share with us also. Look forward to your input.

Back