• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No more zx2 skids

FWIW, I ran a 1.75" BC with my ZX2 with no problems. I did have extroverts though. I also have a brand new blue ZX2 skid with full extensions sitting in the basement wondering what to do with it.

I ended up doing a reinstal and mounted it where it was suposed to be but I had to take out my tunnel protectors to do so. I would love to pick up a 144" extention for mine but the red is a bit harder to come by, I would consider black also. What lengths are your extentions? Why did you buy a new skid if you had nothing to put it into.

I was planning on keeping the ZX2. I actually traded the sled in on the condition that they take out the ZX2 and give it back to me. However, after riding the pro-cross chassis, I decided that even tho it wont be as long lasting or bulletproof, it rides as good as, if not better than the ZX2.

I might end up regretting it when I am replacing bent and/or broken parts down the road tho!

stomper said:
I ended up doing a reinstal and mounted it where it was suposed to be but I had to take out my tunnel protectors to do so. I would love to pick up a 144" extention for mine but the red is a bit harder to come by, I would consider black also. What lengths are your extentions? Why did you buy a new skid if you had nothing to put it into.

Because I could. I knew eventually I would have another sled and would want it. Once you have one, it is hard to live without.

Because I could. I knew eventually I would have another sled and would want it. Once you have one, it is hard to live without.[/quote]

Agreed....I've ridden them all and nothing has worked better for my style.

I just got an rx-warrior in that has a black zx-2 skid in with 136" rail extensions if anyone is in the market for one.

I have this 121 with a 136 ext. installed, low miles and have added 4 slydog wheel that I would sell for $1500.00 OBO plus shipping.
zx2 002.JPG

I ordered a new 2018 SW LE and should be getting it at the end of this month, can't wait. I am selling my ZX2 skid with the 144" extension kit. I paid over $1,700.00. I will take the best offer. If you or anyone you know is looking for this setup, please have them contact me. I am located in NH and the skid is a Yamaha Blue, the fastest one out there.

Back