• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro headers

terez

Expert
Looking for advice on a header choice for the Nytro

The Hindle uses a slip fit header/motor setup right?
This eliminates the oem donuts and flex joints right?
Are there any probs with the vibration and or flex at this area with this setup?

Does the Excel header use oem donuts and flex joints?

Looking for experience with these two headers??

Thanks

I have both exhausts and Excel uses your stock flex joints and donuts. Currently running full hindle on nytro have not noticed any problems with the setup.

I have both exhausts and Excel uses your stock flex joints and donuts. Currently running full hindle on nytro have not noticed any problems with the setup.

Both your exhust still hold up good to the day? I am thinking about ordering the Hindle full exhaust Monday. What baffle did you get? How much Hp did you gain? Thanks for any input!

The hindle on the nitro has held up fine but had some denting on the pipes coming off the motor. I think that I solved the issue by closing off my tunnel less snow build. up. I had an Excel on my attak great sounding but I did have one issue the collector pipe cracked once had it repaired. I had to sell it was alittle loud getting too much attention wasn't worth getting a ticket. I ordered my setup from Hurricane performance .

I am going to order full hindle exhaust tomorrow for my Nytro. Got the power commander and air intake already to put on. Will get a clutch kit as well. Should be a bit more fun when done!
Thanks for the pointer on the block off plate as I want to protect my exhaust from any damage etc.

I want to try the Schmidt Bros Stage 2 with clutch machining and quiet shim kit.

Back