• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Photos

Got my Yamaha MTX skis on my XTX. 5 inches of snow over the week and temps are in the -20s Celsius during the day and windshields of -35 at night, sled season isn't far away now! :)

Attachments

• IMG_7556.JPG
    IMG_7556.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_7557.JPG
    IMG_7557.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 269

IMG_6870.JPG

129" Star Track Conversion with new front spring recommended by Star.
Newest Version of the 10 gallon Trail Tank.
Yamaha Wheel Kit
Schmidt Bros Trail clutch kit.
OFT Steering Relocate Kit
Mountain Tech Aluminum Skid Plate
Mountain Tech Extra tunnel cooler
Vector Speedometer
Digital Water Temp Gauge.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Few changes for this season. New WRP seat kit, 153 tunnel extension with modified Skinz bumper, Rotopax fuel can and Skinz tunnel bag. I fabbed up a heat shield from some ATP as well. I installed an OFT relocate kit as well.

Last edited:
I really like the looks of a Nytro. The other "modern day offerings" don't really do anything for me. I like the IQR racer...before they gave it the AXYS front treatment. Maybe it's the curves-over-edges thing. Nytro's are very curvaceous.
c24d185ca57c4fe5b60e9ba31d63793c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up this 2012 XTX last weekend. 2000 miles and a year of YES left. Took it straight to the trail and put on a quick 75 miles.

Brought it home and went through it.

Back together with an OFT relocate kit.

I really like the looks of a Nytro. The other "modern day offerings" don't really do anything for me. I like the IQR racer...before they gave it the AXYS front treatment. Maybe it's the curves-over-edges thing. Nytro's are very curvaceous.
c24d185ca57c4fe5b60e9ba31d63793c.jpg

Your muffler is upside down....nice sled!

Your muffler is upside down....nice sled!

That's the way the Factory Yamaha Race Team built it. I haven't changed a thing. Thought I'd enjoy the experience of riding an actual race sled before I tinker with it.

Back