• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro RTX SE MCX 240, 35"w 5"f, PEAK Multiduro 154"16"2,5"

melmaq

Extreme
Website
www.youtube.com
Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
TNytro MCX 240
Things are kinda slow here on TY, so I'm thinking that it's time to start a build log soon..
2015-04-11 12.43.06.jpg

sweet, more info and pic ;)

So, since thinks are slow on the Nytro Mountain forum I'll post another teaser photo of my mtn build.
Here Im in the progress of mocking up the ski-legs that I bought years ago. I previously haven't come to integrate them in my build , but a full frontal with a fir this past season set the plans in motion yet again.

I'll also give a shout out to Pettersson who have done a similar front end build, but with a different approach.
http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/yamaha-nytro-rtx-se-racer-custom-frontend.122850

20160829_211640.jpg

What's the purpose of the ski doosh plastic's?

Wow....Melmaq....that's WAY WAY out of the box thinking!

So yeah the doo side panels is a great way to narrow up and going for the Cat spindles..... very cool.

I'll be interested so see how you relocated the upper shock mounts and got the plastics to fit....

Very cool

OTM

Nice !
Post lots of pics. This forum had been quite dead lately when it comes to cool builds.
I have nothing really interesting to add in my thread but will be doing some clutch work and minor stuff soon.

Thanks for the encouraging comments guys, the lord knows there aren't that many of those here at home regarding my ideas :dunno:. .

Anyhow, I'd thought that I'd show another of my makeshifts from the shop.
My .02 cent tube bender, built to give me some frame and ground clearance.

20160501%20173539.jpg

20160501%20174537.jpg

20160828_175010.jpg

.. let me just put it this way, I'm not a blacksmith nor a welder by trade... ;-)

Back