• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro RTX SE MCX 240, 35"w 5"f, PEAK Multiduro 154"16"2,5"

I believe that sound could be caused by a low battery charge. I know I've heard sounds similar to that that were battery related. Is this a new sound coming from your sled or always been there? I'll check mine out tonight when I get home but never remember mine making that sound.

I believe that sound could be caused by a low battery charge. I know I've heard sounds similar to that that were battery related. Is this a new sound coming from your sled or always been there? I'll check mine out tonight when I get home but never remember mine making that sound.

Aaah, okok that makes some sense.. I've been hearing it from time to time, not being able to figure it out where it came from.
The sled was hooked up to a battery charger at the time! .. still wonderous about the origin though, what is making the noice?
Is it one of the relays?
Is it the injectors?

New video to show the stumbling I'm having with the sled.
I've looked through the harness, and came up empty, no obvious tearing or wear marks.
I've disconnected the fuel rail and measured so that there are no broken wires there,
even applied 12v and all of the 3 extra injectors pushed fuel through.
I plugged the air hose at the BOV and ran the sled on idle, then connecting a pump to the
MCX Unit and pumped it, as I pumped the box registered the compressing air as turbo
pressure and then it injected extra fuel and that brought the idle down..
So the box seams fine..

The black and red cable going to the fuel rail, is the red cable supposed to be grounded
when the sled is turned of? cause it is..

Ideas folks?

Back