• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Order your TY Ride Shirts 2016-17 Season now!!

I got mine ordered, 2X short sleeve. Although paying through PP it charged me $8.50 shipping to Michigan (not the $6 stated in the order info). Not sure why.
That includes the PayPal fees where if you would send the money as a friend and email the form it would be &6

Just sent you money via paypal for a large sweatshirt. Great deal and looking forward to getting it way up here in Canada.
Cheers

I,m from Canada and I tried to order one buy using the link for pay now, ship direct, but I cann,t find the area that lets me send cash as a friend, and the shipping comes up to more than 10 bucks. Can I send money and ship to address to webmaster@totallyamaha.net ?

Here are the final order designs.

FinalOrder.jpg

FinalOrder2.jpg

Those designs look great at an awesome price. Looking forward to getting my limited edition sweatshirt.

What is the ETA on the These ? I ordered a T-shirt and a sweat shirt ? I ordered them Dec 12/16 as per my pay pal receipt.

Mr Sled Doug and I both ordered a shirt did our order come thru or do I need to reorder. Thanks Will

What is the ETA on the These ? I ordered a T-shirt and a sweat shirt ? I ordered them Dec 12/16 as per my pay pal receipt.

The shirts are on the way to me now, should have them Next Tuesday. I will ship them as soon as I can and those that are waiting to pickup at the first TY Ride, I will have them with. We usually have all the shirts out before the Holidays but the contest push the orders out into the holidays and then they closed for the Holidays.. wont be doing that again.

Mr Sled Doug and I both ordered a shirt did our order come thru or do I need to reorder. Thanks Will

Yes, I have your orders.

Back