• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Order your TY Ride Shirts 2016-17 Season now!!

Thanks glad the order is in can't wait to see you guys next weekend and ride. We have green grass in bay city. Think Snow

Just curious, any updates on when the sweaters will be shipped, so I can wear mine and make my buddies jealous ? LOL

Just curious, any updates on when the sweaters will be shipped, so I can wear mine and make my buddies jealous ? LOL

All shirts will be delivered to me from the Printer on Tuesday, then I have to go thru all the orders and start shipping but we have a TY Ride the Weekend so, if your on the ride and you originally had the shirts being shipped, please get back to me. I can bring them along.

Thanks for the update. I,m up in Canadastan, so I would guess it will be a few weeks before I can tease my buddies.

Will mine get shipped out before the week-end , not that I,m anxious to get it or anything. LOL

Any tracking info yet ? LOL
My buddy just got a new Sidewinder. If my sweatshirt hasn,t already shipped, do you happen to have an extra large that I can pay you for and get included in my shipment ? If, so , please let me know how much more money you want me to send you.

Any tracking info yet ? LOL
My buddy just got a new Sidewinder. If my sweatshirt hasn,t already shipped, do you happen to have an extra large that I can pay you for and get included in my shipment ? If, so , please let me know how much more money you want me to send you.

Your shipment went last week. I do have an extra but its long gone. I have no idea what your full name is so its nearly impossible for me to give you a tracking on it.

Back