• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ordered a 1.22 ice attack xt have till 2:00 pm to cancel

up.mi.man

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx se
do you think this was a big mistake.

That is what I installed on my ltxle137. I ride mainly groomed trails and have been using these tracks since 2006. never have to worry about a stud thru the heat exchanger and ruining the track. Plenty of control in icy corners. I think you will really like it!!

It does many things well....road running, keeps straight on glare ice, stopping power on ice, stay sharp, last very long, no worries of heat exchanger taking a hit....Great trail track.

But, it wont win any drag races for certain, and if you radar in ice it will NOT HOOK even on top speeds.....it will spin, and ever worse with a turbo.

That all being said, Im going to stud my ice attak this season....

Dan

Have to agree with Dan not a real drag track but on the trails I personally prefer these style tracks. You can cut em loose a bit with enough power and get a lot looser feeling ride which I prefer. Put over 5000 miles on the one I had under my viper and it showed minimal wear. Mostly the shoulders of the lugs rounding in.

Had it out on an ice strip in North bay last season and it would not hook up to about 90 mph accelerating. Nailing the brakes the bite was excellent though.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I have a used one i will sell. About 2500 miles. I went ith the 1.6 ice cobra as it was better suited for where i ride if its just teail itsa good track for that application.
Pm if interested
Mike

i think ill just stud it every sled i have had was studded i like to hook up and go. Thanks For your responses.

Up mi man, are you Dale?
I am right off trail 417 also.

Yes this is Dale

Tim here. Down the road from you.
Ran into you and another rider on the trail last winter.
I was on my wife's Vector.
Hows it going we need to do some riding this winter cant wait to get some snow. maybe soon i hope

Cant wait for snow, I need to get my new sidewinder broke in and set up. Red and white X-TX 137 LE

Back