• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Daranello

Suspended
This thread is designed for those that have a left over goody or two that they don't mind passing on to another member.
The idea is to pass something for "free" get something for "free".
Remember to pay for shipping and realize a THANK YOU goes a long long way.

When you contact a member be sure to include a zip code/ Postal Code so they can estimate shipping costs, it'll save one e-mail/PM/phone call.

I'll start with offering up an Apex nose cone bag I no longer use. If somebody can use them send me shipping moola and an address and they will go out this weekend.

________
EDIT: Nosecone bag given to TY member "thinksnow" for FREE....Pay it Foward

Pay It Forward YAMAHEATER Warm Hands Controller Give-Away.
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?p=671866#671866

:rocks:

WOW....I'm suprized...lots of PM's for my FREE bag, but no one replies of offer up anything....

For this to work, you got to offer something for FREE.....

Let's get this rolling...come on guys!!!

bunch dead weight

i have a stock exhaust,skis,park brake,seat,bars(no hooks),thumb warmer switch,heated grips switch,throttle block(no lever,i like my thumb warm),rear suspention arms with shock.overflow tank,rad(bent but no leaks)fan,and some plastics
all of o8 40th ape.

Are you lookin to swap or does the person receiving an item from you need to show that they gave or at least offering something to someone else????

snoway said:
Are you lookin to swap or does the person receiving an item from you need to show that they gave or at least offering something to someone else????

No, its kindov goes like this....I get someting for free (we all have parts in our garage that is of no need to us) and to "pay it foward" I offer us something for free to someone else...

They do this on our RZR (aka Rhino) Fourm and its amazing 30page and people are passing on amazing stuff!!

The idea it to Give and you shall reiceive

I have available a stock tunnel off of a '03 RX-1 Mtn. There is some slight damage that could easily be fixed. I guess pickup is probably required on this one.

Located in Dickinson, ND.

Just to add, recievers should be required to post in the thread so that one guy isn't collecting all the free stuff or trying to re-sell in the classifieds, or anyone that sends something out could list the recieveing member.....

I wouldn't do the things i mentioned but there are people out there that would.....

Like the idea, may have to dig through the garage.

I have 2 sets of yamaha skis off of 98 xtx's, if anyone needs them let me know and for shipping or pick up they are FREE.

I think his point is excellent. Many of us in this hobby are so blessed we can pass on some of our 'stuff in the way or takinig up space' and let some one else ride for less $.

Yamadoo

Way to go Ian, you blew my cover !!! LOL

Is it snowing yet?

I may be old, but I am slow . . .

I am still not getting this, maybe I should go read the RZR thread.

I have a set of apex bars and a powermadd riser that was on an rx1, I will trade them for the stock bars and riser plus a headlight ring.

Stuff

OK I don't have alot of this to get rid of right now, but I really haven't looked through everything. Here are the things I do have, that if someone could use them. Have at them! (yeah I like pics sorry)

Love to get a set of 2inch risers for my XTX and or a set of Mountain bars with a grab strap............... ;)!

Attachments

• sept 14 004.JPG
    sept 14 004.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 992
  • sept 14 005.JPG
    sept 14 005.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 972
  • sept 14 007.JPG
    sept 14 007.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 973
  • sept 14 011.JPG
    sept 14 011.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 1,003
  • sept 14 013.JPG
    sept 14 013.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 977
Ah, so when someone expresses interest in a posted item, they need to also offer up another item in order to be considered for dleivery.

Is that it?

Back