• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Those are the exhaust plastics. I have the belly pan ones but they are grey and I think your phazer is black if I remember right? ???
Yep, your right, Ditch Cricket is black. No worries. Lets pay those forward to someone who needs them more than I. I can live with what I have on there as we did put a Skins float plate on it too.

Thanks

Hi all , great form . I have a 2006 Apex that has a can on it now that is to loud for me . I'm looking for a stock muffler to trade for . I don't know what kind it is , but I'll try to add a pic . of it . I live in the southeast corner
of Minnesota near Houston .
DSC00101.JPG
DSC00101.JPG DSC00101.JPG

I have 3 new yamaha exhaust donuts, the oem graphoil ones. Free, just pay the shipping. Also original idler wheels from my sled, 0 miles.

Both well used lower white sidepanels,tall windy used once. 2014 Viper. Free just pick up or pay shipping. Getting thrown out in next two weeks. Still have them along with both blue upper sidepanels.

Last edited:
Virtually new 2007 apex mountain low windshield, 11 inch, 8FS-K7210-10, o miles, put it on in garageDSC03616.jpg , took it off. Pick it up for free or pay shipping. Guessing shipping may be up to 20 bucks. Any smudges or scratches in the picture should be reflections off the cardboard. I just took the protective film off for the picture.
Edit: Gone, to sledheadgeorge.

Last edited:
I have a new Ohlins stock spring from an 06 Apex GT. Free just pay shipping from L0B 1L0 On. Canada.

Attachments

• Note 2016 850.jpg
    Note 2016 850.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 373
I have 1 brand new brake pad not sure what sled it is off of. If you want it you can have it just pay shipping. Part # 8fa-w0046-00-00

Both well used lower white sidepanels,tall windy used once. 2014 Viper. Free just pick up or pay shipping. Getting thrown out in next two weeks. Still have them along with both blue upper sidepanels.
Bump. Will be at Giveaway Ride. Anyone want these? Used set of Viper 9tooth drivers on good axle and Super tall Viper Windy used once also. Free

I have 3 new yamaha exhaust donuts, the oem graphoil ones. Free, just pay the shipping. Also original idler wheels from my sled, 0 miles.
How much to ship donuts and wheels to 01612, thanks

Bump. Will be at Giveaway Ride. Anyone want these? Used set of Viper 9tooth drivers on good axle and Super tall Viper Windy used once also. Free

Any chance you still have the windshield cannondale27? Was getting excited till I looked back and saw the date you had posted lol.

Can add Viper white lower panels well used and a set of Blue Viper sidepanels also well used. Not dealing with shipping any of it. Come and get it or show up at TY rides. I am at all the Muni ones for sure.

Figured it might be a hastle for you to ship. Could go for a road trip but that might get a bit expensive lol. Oh well.

Does anyone have an extra tall windy to fit an 06 Apex. The one with the support brackets. Prefer western Canada. All I have is stock yami skiis with carbides no loops.

Back