• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

great idea, i have a windsheildbag for a 2007 venture lite if any one is interested let me know and i can find out what postage might be.

pay it forward

This was an awsome idea !!!
Ive made a deal to swap some skis with the Rockmeister and i found a new home for a helmet i had kicking around .

(Kinda messed up and posted it on a new thread instead of this one , )
But the idea was the same . Kudos to the starter of this thread !!!

It feels pretty good to help someone out and to know theres other folks out there that are willing to do the same for you if need be . Keep up the great work guys !

i am offering up a stock swaybar for an 05 rxwarior. good improvement over 03. sorry no links for it though.

stopdropanroll said:
mbw919 said:
stopdropanroll said:
I have something to put up for PAY IT FORWARD, I have no use for these, free + shipping. They are Skinz HeatLoc handgaurds, orange in color. PM me for shipping quote.

I believe they are the pro gaurds.

http://www.skinzprotectivegear.com/snow ... uards.html

I'd be very interested in trying those handguards. To pay it forward, I offer a set of Yamaha mirrors for RX/RS machines like these: Link
Edit: The mirrors are on their way to doc.

And an OEM handlebar from an '06 Vector, with original grips, wires, and add-on hooks.

Martin

PM me with your address, I will get you a exact shipping qoute!

PM sent 9/29

mbw919 said:
stopdropanroll said:
mbw919 said:
stopdropanroll said:
I have something to put up for PAY IT FORWARD, I have no use for these, free + shipping. They are Skinz HeatLoc handgaurds, orange in color. PM me for shipping quote.

I believe they are the pro gaurds.

http://www.skinzprotectivegear.com/snow ... uards.html

I'd be very interested in trying those handguards. To pay it forward, I offer a set of Yamaha mirrors for RX/RS machines like these: Link
Edit: The mirrors are on their way to doc.

And an OEM handlebar from an '06 Vector, with original grips, wires, and add-on hooks.

Martin

PM me with your address, I will get you a exact shipping qoute!

PM sent 9/29

Got your PM, been swamped at the shop, will get you a shiping cost this week. Sorry

Thanks to mbw919 for the mirrors , they will go on dads sled as he only has one eye they will help lots !!
So I found a windshield I had , it's a : Sportech Cobra , RX1 mid , clear with black around bottom , Dennis Kirk # 10443010 .

I have some '03 Mnt Viper skis that somebody can have for the cost of shipping. I just installed Powder hounds, so I don't need them.....

But somebody may have broke one or may need 1 or 2, so these are available...
Mike

YAMAHEATER GIVE-AWAY

Hey Guys!

Daranello & I have spoke a bit and I will give away a YAMAHEATER to help promote Pay it Forward. ;)!

We need you guys to come up with suggestions/ideas for an easy, fair way to judge it, what the parameters should be etc, and possible time limit.
The final determination will be mine, and really want your input!

Will most likely be a "second", may not be the prettiest finished unit, yet will be fully functional for nice warm hands! ;)!
If you already have a YAMAHEATER, you are welcome to give it away yourself, sell it, whatever. It will be yours.

Let's hear your ideas!

Rockmeister :-o

Hey Rock , I got the skis yesterday , thanks again . Yours are in the mail and should reach you this week .

Hey if anyone out there has a set of ski handles to fit a pair of the saddleless skis fire me a PM and ill see what else i got kicking around to post . Thanks again .

w8tn4snow said:
Hey I have a gutted exhaust that anyone can have if they want to split the cost of shipping from 12974 . its got a nice tone but was just too noisy for me . Up for grabs for anyone who wants to try it themselves without having to cut up their own .

Hey man, I'm pretty interested in giving a gutted exhaust a shot!!! I have debated about whether or not to do mine, but haven't brought myself to cut it up yet. I will look when I get home and see what I can post up for grabs!!! Let me know if you've still got it!!!

4strokelover87 said:
w8tn4snow said:
Hey I have a gutted exhaust that anyone can have if they want to split the cost of shipping from 12974 . its got a nice tone but was just too noisy for me . Up for grabs for anyone who wants to try it themselves without having to cut up their own .

Hey man, I'm pretty interested in giving a gutted exhaust a shot!!! I have debated about whether or not to do mine, but haven't brought myself to cut it up yet. I will look when I get home and see what I can post up for grabs!!! Let me know if you've still got it!!!

I still have it and its yours if you want it

Sent you a PM .

I have a childs full face helmet that will fit a 2 - 3 year old. It is to small for my 4 year old. Comes from a non-smoking household. Yours if you want it.

EDIT - That did not take long. Helmet is taken by mntvipermn.

Helmet shipped and recieved by mntviperman

Landoman said:
I have a childs full face helmet that will fit a 2 - 3 year old. It is to small for my 4 year old. Comes from a non-smoking household. Yours if you want it.

My little boy just turned 2 today and could use a swanky kids helmet!

Landoman said:

EDIT - That did not take long. Helmet is taken by mntvipermn.

Trust me, my little guy could use a crash helmet!!!!!!!!

Mike aka mntvipermn

Back